Hi and thanks for dropping by. My name is Erinna, and I am the brains (and beauty) behind Erinna Imagery. From your first enquiry until final delivery, you will be working with me and I’m sure we will get along swimmingly!
I have been a photographer for more than 15 years, with a Bachelor’s degree from RMIT University and a heap of experience photographing events (including weddings), editorial, branding and portraiture. I also write and offer communications advice, with my experience including writing articles, creating content, organising workflows and editing documents, for a range of business, not-for-profit organisations, and government departments. All of this is supported by my postgraduate education, including Journalism (2015 UTS) and current studies in Business/Professional Communications (USQ).
My skill set is not unique in my family. In some ways, I am following in my Grandad’s footsteps. He was a photographer, journalist and published author and I have been very fortunate to be mentored by him. So, if you ever wonder why I usually use short sentences, Grandad told me to! Unlike Grandad, I have grown up in the era of computers, and thoroughly embraced digital technology. I taught myself HTML when I was 14 and I still use it to this day when working with websites, intranets and content management systems.
A few more things you should know about me:
- I get along with pretty much anyone and love to chat, but I’m terrible at telling jokes
- I love learning how things work and have a memory-bank of random facts to impress you with
- I’m a helper – if you tell me that you have a problem, I will start brainstorming ways to fix it
I would love to hear about your business, event or project, so don’t hesitate to get in touch and have a chat.
- RMIT University, Bachelor of Arts (Commercial Photography)
- University of Technology Sydney, Graduate Certificate of Journalism
- University of Southern Queensland, Graduate Certificate of Business – Professional Communications (current studies)