Hi and thanks for dropping by. My name is Erinna, and I am the brains (and beauty) behind Erinna Imagery. From your first enquiry until final delivery, you will be working with me and I’m sure we will get along swimmingly!
I have been a photographer for more than 15 years, with a Bachelor’s degree from RMIT University and a heap of experience photographing events, editorial, branding and portraiture. I also love writing and have worked in communications, marketing and community engagement roles, backed up by postgraduate education in journalism and community engagement; this all helps me know what range of images you will need captured for your project. Twice a month you will also find me volunteering at Perth Zoo, and other weekends I will likely be taking photos of wildflowers in the Perth hills.
My skill set is not unique in my family. In some ways, I am following in my Grandad’s footsteps. He was a photographer, journalist, naturalist, and published author and I have been very fortunate to be mentored by him. A highlight was being able to show him my first ever published book (‘The Essentials of Photography Workbook’), and have it in his bookshelf, alongside his own publications.
A few more things you should know about me:
- I get along with pretty much anyone and love to chat, but I’m terrible at telling jokes
- I love learning how things work and have a memory-bank of random facts to impress you with
- I’m a helper – if you tell me that you have a problem, I will start brainstorming ways to fix it
The most important thing to know is that you can trust me to look after you and provide the best possible service and result.
I would love to hear about your business, event or project, so don’t hesitate to get in touch and have a chat.
- RMIT University, Bachelor of Arts (Commercial Photography)
- University of Technology Sydney, Graduate Certificate of Journalism
- University of Southern Queensland, Graduate Certificate of Business – Professional Communications