After falling in love with photography in high school, I continued my photographic education through to university. I was also fortunate enough to learn the trade from fantastic photographic mentors in Victoria and Western Australia. I believe this well-rounded education and experience allows me to provide the best photographs and service to my clients.
After exploring the eastern states for the past 5 years, I have moved back to Western Australia, and am excited to once again offer my photographic services across the Perth metropolitan area, as well as throughout the state and beyond.
- Graduate Certificate (Journalism) – UTS, Sydney, NSW
- Bachelor of Art (Commercial Photography) – major in Photojournalism. RMIT University, VIC, Australia.
- 2002 – 2003. Bachelor of Communications (Interactive Multimedia and Photomedia). Edith Cowan Univeristy, WA, Australia.
- “Illumination” – Graduating exhibition of RMIT BA (Photography). 2006
- November 2016. The Essentials of Photography Workbook. Self-published.
- Summer 2015. Connect to Country. South Coast Style magazine.
- Jan 2014. Sailing the Plastic Seas (Page 27). Habitat – Australian Conservation Foundation magazine. Click here for low-resolution web version. Longer article and more photos shown on the iPad version. Download through the App Store.
- May 2013. Good Taste: Getting into Hospitality (Page 5), Melbourne News (for Scarf Community).
- 20th Feb 2013. Scarf Dinners at Two by Two, Broadsheet Online (for Scarf Community).
- 2013. People and Planet Diary 2013, (for Scarf Community).
- 18th Dec 2012. Scarf in Pictures, Scarf Community Blog.