Hi and thanks for dropping by. My name is Erinna, and I am the brains (and beauty) behind Erinna Imagery. From your first enquiry until final delivery, you will be working with me and Im sure we will get along swimmingly!
I have been a photographer for more than 15 years, with a Bachelor’s degree from RMIT University and a heap of experience photographing events, editorial, branding and portraiture. I also write and offer communications advice, with a formal Journalism postgraduate qualification from UTS. My communications experience includes writing articles, creating content, organising workflows and editing documents for a range of business, not-for-profit organisations, and government departments.
My skill set is not unique in my family. In some ways, I am following in my Grandad’s footsteps. He was a photographer, journalist and published author and I have been very fortunate to be mentored by him. So, if you ever wonder why I like short sentences, Grandad told me to! Unlike Grandad, I have grown up in the era of computers, and thoroughly embraced digital technology. I taught myself HTML when I was 14 and I still use it to this day when working with websites, intranets and content management systems.
A few more things you should know about me:
- I get along with pretty much anyone and love to chat but I’m terrible at telling jokes
- I love learning how things work and have a memory-bank of random facts to impress you with
- I’m a helper – if you tell me that you have a problem, I will start brainstorming ways to fix it
The most important thing to know is that you can trust me to look after you and provide the best possible service and result, for both photography and communication services.
I would love to hear about your business, event or project, so don’t hesitate to get in touch and have a chat.
- RMIT University, Bachelor of Arts (Commercial Photography)
- University of Technology Sydney, Graduate Certificate of Journalism
- University of Southern Queensland, Graduate Certificate of Business (current studies)