Do you need help with planning and organising your content calendar for social media? Are you so rushed off your feet that you don’t have time to write that case study or newsletter? Or maybe you’ve looked at that report or grant proposal so many times you need a third-part sanity-check before you hit send.
In addition to my professional photography, I offer Perth businesses a range of communication services. I have a postgraduate education in Journalism and experience working on internal and external communications for private businesses, not-for-profit organisations and government departments.
I am available for short and long term arrangements, as well as one-off requests. My services include:
- Strategic communications:
- Audits of current communication activities
- Communication plans for projects and startups
- Internal stakeholder engagement
- Change communication plans
- Practical support:
- Management of annual report production
- Content creation for internal and external communication channels
- Social media content planning
- Reviewing and editing of documents and publications
- Visual communications training:
- One-on-one or small group training
- Practical Photoshop tips and using Canva for design elements
For further information about how I can help your business thrive with excellent communications, please get in touch for a chat and a quote.