Now Available! The Essentials of Photography Workbook.
Get your DSLR camera off Auto as you work your way through ten easy-to-understand chapters, written and published by Erinna Imagery.
Covering everything from ISO, white balance, composition, aperture and depth of field, to shutter speed and capturing motion, this workbook will teach you all the essential knowledge and skills to help you become a confident photographer.
Each chapter includes a comprehensive description of the most important photographic topics, accompanied by helpful diagrams, photographs, and practical exercises to assist you to understand the theory and put it into practice.
Will make a perfect gift for yourself or that keen photographer you know.
01. Before We Begin
02. Know Your Intent
04. White Balance
05. Working with Light
07. Exposure Compensation & The Histogram
08. Shutter Speed & Capturing Motion
09. Aperture & Depth of Field
10. Exposure & Manual Mode
11. What Now?
Size: 203 x 203 x 2mm
Saddle-stitched, gloss cover, 36 pages including text, illustrations and colour photographs, and practical exercises for each chapter.
$160 for each 90 minute session.
Gift vouchers are available – just includes instructions during checkout – include the person’s name, and where you would like the voucher posted.
Purchase two or more sessions and receive The Essentials of Photography Workbook for free.
One-on-one tutoring sessions are perfect for when you are just starting out and want to learn at your own pace, have a particular issue or trouble you are wanting to solve, or want to concentrate on one or two specific techniques.
Lessons run for 90 minutes and are available across the Perth metropolitan area.
Each session is tailored to your skill level, and will cover any particular interests you may have, including photography skills and techniques, including ISO, White Balance, Aperture, Depth of Field, Shutter Speed, Movement, using Manual, and much much more.
A great way to meet other keen photographers, while learning about photography and your camera in a supportive environment. Workshops are usually a full day of theory, plenty of practice sessions, individual attention, take-home notes, and tasty catering.
If you have a group of friends or a community group in Western Australia who would like to learn photography, I am very happy to organise custom workshops.
Topics we can cover
- How to hold your camera properly
- Explaining what all the buttons do
- What is ISO?
- What is White Balance?
- How to achieve mid-grey exposure
- What is a histogram and why should I use it?
- Knowing when and how to under and over expose
- What are aperture and shutter speed?
- Understanding depth of field
- How to blur movement (on purpose)
- What DSLR camera or lenses should I buy (or upgrade to)
- Understanding composition – a.k.a. how to make your photos look more interesting
- How to take better portraits, landscapes, macro flower shots, architecture, action, product, etc photographs
- Should I shoot in RAW or JPEG?
- and many more topics. Just ask!
For bookings and for more information
Fill in the attached form, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0425 665 126.