Do you need help with planning and organising your content calendar for social media? Are you so rushed off your feet that you don’t have time to write that case study or newsletter? Or maybe you’ve looked at that report or grant proposal so many times you need a third-part sanity-check before you hit send.
In addition to my professional photography, I offer Perth businesses a range of communication services. I have a postgraduate education in Journalism and experience working on internal and external communications for private businesses, not-for-profit organisations and government departments.
I am available for short and long term arrangements, as well as one-off requests. My services include:
- Strategy and practical communications:
- Thorough reviews of current communication activities, stakeholders, and how to improve engagement
- New communication plans for short-term projects and startups
- Ongoing assistance for larger projects and established businesses
- Stakeholder engagement activities
- Setting up website and social media accounts
- Content creation and editing:
- Planning ideas for articles and social media posts
- Reviewing documents, reports, books, and newsletters
- Writing case studies, articles for internal and external audiences, and translating technical jargon
- Visual communications training:
- One-on-one or small group training in photography techniques
- Practical Photoshop tips and using Canva for design elements
For further information about how I can help your business thrive with excellent communications, please get in touch for a chat and a quote.